We create trusted relationships with our clients by developing and nurturing positive connections between communities, in both social and political contexts.
Our evolving cross-cultural communications services span the globe, providing grassroots research, program design & delivery and mentoring through community engagement - Our team’s exceptional knowledge and commitment has been pivotal in our record of performance.
Research & Advisory
We pride ourselves on our ability to connect with remote and complex communities, gaining trust and local insights.
- Smuggling trends and criminal networks
- Public opinion reports
- Social and political analysis
- Quantitative and qualitative surveys
- Policy advice
- Media Monitoring
- Audience Analysis
Our team is distributed across the globe, enabling us to navigate and communicate with audiences on a localised level, providing our clients with tailored grassroots engagement.
- Community workshops, sports competitions, school and university events
- Mobile Theatre
- Local TV and documentary screening events
- Community and religious leader engagement
- Individual Consultations
We work closely with governments and local communities to understand, respond and adapt to global people smuggling and large-scale human displacement.
- Illegal Migration
- People smuggling
- Human trafficking
- Internal displacement
Media & Communications
We maintain a wide range of strategic communication capabilities, founded on a deep understanding of cultural and social nuances, with community engagement from start to finish.
- Public Information Campaigns
- Social Media Campaigns
- Creative Media (flyers, brochures, branded merchandise)
- Music videos, animations, talk shows, documentaries, TV ticker tape messaging